Hi-Tech Consultancy Services: Third Party Inspection, Supplier Audits and Vendor Management
Our Consultancy Services offer third-party inspection services to meet your statutory compliance either as a planned process or in an emergency situation. Third Party Inspection confirmation, verification and inspection services to one or more internationally recognized codes, standards, design specifications and specific technical project requirements. Our Third Party Inspection at source inspection services (at supplier and vendor sites) will confirm whether the equipment or goods have been manufactured in accordance with a client’s specifications and other applicable quality system requirements as specified to ensure product/project integrity.
Third Party Inspection provide these services to a wide cross section of industries including petrochemical, construction, industrial, manufacturing, pipeline, marine, transportation and power generation.
Third party inspections and consultancy includes but not limited to:
- Witnessing mechanical tests, factory acceptance tests and hydrostatic and performance tests
- Third party witnessing welder’s performance qualifications, Welding Procedure Specification (WPS) & Procedure Qualification Record (PQR) as per the client requirements
- Witnessing NDE (Non Destructive Examination) and performing visual examinations
- Asset Integrity Management
- Health, Safety and Environmental Management Systems
- Project Quality Management
- Third-Party Inspection and Certification
- Third-Party Project and Vendor Inspection
- Radiation Safety Audits by Radiation Safety Officer (RSO).
- Calibration and Certification of Inspection Equipments.
- ASNT Level l , Level lI and Level III Training, Examination & Certification (In-house & External)
- Risk Based Inspection Engineer (SHELL – RBI, API & Custom build approaches)
- Lifting Equipment Inspection & Certification.
- Pre-Shutdown Survey / Shut Down Services / Plant Shutdown services
- Industrial Rope Access / Rope Access Training/Services
- Design and fabrication of Pipeline X-Ray Crawlers from 6” dia up to 64” dia (PRODUCT)
- Level lll Consultancy (ASME/AWS/ Client requirement, Procedure Verification& Technical Audit)
- Tank Floor Calibration
- Specialized Manpower services
- QA / QC & Welding Inspection
- Fitness for Service (FFS) Assessment
- Coating and Painting Inspection